2. CONTENT. You understand that all information, data, text, software, tools, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (collectively, "Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. getcompiled.com reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, flag, filter, refuse, modify or remove any content available via the Site for violating the Terms or on the grounds that such content is objectionable. Notwithstanding, getcompiled.com is not an information content provider as that term is defined in the Communications Decency Act (47 U.S.C. §230) ("Act"), and getcompiled.com is immune from any liability for Content on the Site pursuant to the Act. You understand that getcompiled.com does not control, does not take part in creating or generating, and is not responsible for development of Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, and that you are using getcompiled.com at your own risk. Furthermore, the getcompiled.com site and Content available through the Site may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of getcompiled.com. getcompiled.com makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You are linking to any other websites is at your own risk. The terms of linking to third party material are more fully set forth in Section 16. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will getcompiled.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and any content that you create, transmit or display while using the Site and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Site only for purposes that are legal, proper, and in accordance with the Terms and any applicable policies or guidelines. To report any activity or content that may violate the Terms, please email "Abuse/at/getcompiled.com" so that getcompiled.com may take reasonable action to remove such content. getcompiled.com will make a commercially reasonable effort to respond, but does not guarantee that it will respond to or will take action in response to all such notifications, and therefore cannot be responsible for a failure to respond. Users outside of the United States agree to comply with applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You agree to follow specific forum rules as detailed in thread announcements, deviations may result in a ban.
3. PROHIBITED CONTENT AND ACTIVITIES. getcompiled.com sets guidelines for what may appear on the Site, but exercises no control over the Content of the Site and is unable to police all such Content, and makes no representations about its ability to enforce such guidelines. As part of getcompiled.com's guidelines, please be advised that getcompiled.com does not encourage or promote any posts or discussions concerning unlawful activities, fraud, or deception, including posts or discussions relating to fraudulent activities such as "Cookie Stuffing," "E-Whoring," "PVA" activities, or using classified ads in a deceptive manner. In the overwhelming majority of instances, however, getcompiled.com has no control whatsoever over the Content, due to the volume of the Content and because the Content is posted from people over whom getcompiled.com exercises no control. As such, getcompiled.com cannot and does not screen each post before such posts appear on the Site, and getcompiled.com makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the Content provided on the Site. getcompiled.com assumes no responsibility for the Content of the Site, including the content of any posts included in the forums or otherwise linked to the getcompiled.com site or in any web page linked to a third party within the getcompiled.com site. If you have reason to believe that any Content pertains to discussion of unlawful activities, please inform getcompiled.com team members at "Abuse/at/getcompiled.com" so that getcompiled.com may take reasonable action to remove such content. getcompiled.com will make a commercially reasonable effort to respond, but does not guarantee that it will respond to or will take action in response to all such notifications, and therefore cannot be responsible for a failure to respond. The following are examples of content or activities that are prohibited on the Site, site mods / admin decision is final:
3.1. Criminal, or tortious activity, including, but not limited to Hacking, Botnets, Identify Theft, Carding (credit card theft or “skimming” ), Pharma stuff (including prescription medications as defined by FDA “Orange book”), Ponzi schemes, Cash gifting, Cookie Stuffing involving fraud, Spamming techniques.
3.2 Activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network.
3.3 Activity that involves Currency Trades or Exchanges (Example: Exchanging PayPal for eGold money), Buying/Selling CPA accounts, Buying/Selling Social Security Numbers or Identities, CPA offer filling circles, Paying to have CPA offers filled, Requesting fake review comments for other forums' BST sections, Digg / Stumble (or similar) requests and trades, Asking how to make $xxx/day, Any "fake" account for the purposes of defrauding a network or individual, Promoting other forums by any means including in your signature, Creating more than one account on BHW.
3.4 Engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated in any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent.
3.5 engaging in post count inflation by posting excessive amounts of short replies for the sole purpose of inflating your post count. This includes the infamous “thanks for the share.” . (If you’d like to say “thanks” to someone for their effort/contribution, make use of the Thanks button).
3.6 Advertising to, or solicitation of, any member to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Site such as PM solicitation. (Note: If you have something you want to sell on this forum, post it in the For Sale section).
3.7 Engaging in content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
3.8 Advertising any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited by U.S law.
3.9 Contests, Sweepstakes and Requests for donations is prohibited without Admin approval.
4. AFFILIATE LINKS. Affiliate links are permitted only in the "Affiliate Programs" section of the forum, or in your signature. Affiliate links include links to your websites or blogs which redirect to an affiliate link. If you wish to let people know about a new website or program, create ONE thread in the Affiliate Programs forum and provide detailed information about the program, and include two links: one affiliate link and one non-affiliate link. You MUST give others the choice to sign up through your link. Also, do not try to circumvent the Terms by posting about an affiliate program, and requesting others to "PM" you for additional information. Such conduct is no different than affiliate link spam. getcompiled.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove your affiliate link, and to issue an infraction or implement a ban, upon notification of any violation of this Section 4.
5. SIGNATURES. You must be a Donor or Jr. VIP member on this forum inorder to use text, links or images in your signature. You may post 2-3 affiliate links or 1 banner (728x90 pixels max) in your signature. Do not use a font size larger than 2, crazy fonts/colors, sound clips, excessive smileys, or anything else annoying. Including calls to action such as "PM me"
6. COOKIE STUFFING. The discussion and or activities of cookie stuffing are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, including discussion or posting of scripts or tools pertaining to cookie stuffing. Engaging in cookie stuffing activities may subject users to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF getcompiled.com AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. getcompiled.com SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, getcompiled.com AND ITS OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. getcompiled.com AND ITS OWNER DO NOT WARRANT THAT (i) getcompiled.com SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) getcompiled.com SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF getcompiled.com SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH getcompiled.com SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF getcompiled.com SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM getcompiled.com OR THROUGH OR FROM getcompiled.com SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE . BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY This Site is protected by our copyrights, trademark and/or service mark rights, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property laws. We own all such intellectual property. If you create derivative works of our product(s), despite the prohibition on doing so, you agree that we will own the intellectual property in those works.
9. GENERAL. getcompiled.com . is owned by a limited liability company registered in the UK. getcompiled.com makes no claims that may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the UK, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms for any reason whatsoever: Content; Third Party Content, Sites, and Services; Termination of Account; Disclaimer of Warranties; Release and Indemnity; Jurisdiction; and Complete Agreement.
10. JURISDICTION . You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with getcompiled.com, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of England and Wales and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of England and Wales in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving getcompiled.com or its owner(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of England and Wales, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
11. COMPLETE AGREEMENT. Except as expressly may be provided in a particular "legal notice" on the getcompiled.com Site, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and getcompiled.com with respect to use of the getcompiled.com Site and Content.